Our mission is to help your dispensary succeed by gaining an upper hand in the technology arms race. We strive to provide excellent customer service, maintain a high degree of transparency, honesty, and integrity, and deliver professional and affordable web apps and websites to the cannabis industry.
Use Dispensary Web Apps to manage your advertising campaign or create your own campaign with our suite of online marketing tools.
Bring the style and character of your Compassion Center to life with custom branding, elegant designs, and dynamic content features.
Transform your online presence with our dynamic E-commerce solutions to sell anything from merchandise products to event tickets,.
First Impressions Matter
Many patients seeking a cannabis caregiver start their search online. In some states, patients cannot enter compassion centers without possessing a special license and assigning that dispensary as their caregiver. This means your business is getting compared to the competition online. Therefore it is critical to have an elegant, professional, and informative website.
CANNABIS INDUSTRY STATS
Annual Cannabis Growth
2018 Legal Adult cannabis Use
Support Medical Cannabis In U.S.
Americans have tried cannabis
About Our Services
Reach your full online potential and bring the character of your Compassion Center to life with custom branding, elegant state-of-the-art designs, advanced E-Commerce solutions, and much more .
- Marketing Campaigns 45% 45%
- Custom Website Design 95% 95%
- Online Analytics 75% 75%
- Software Development 65% 65%
What is a Web App?
A web app is a goal oriented website with functional components, such as a blogging interface, an analytics dashboard, an ecommerce platform, a customer relationship management system, or a computerized text messaging service. A traditional website simply provides one set of information to all its visitors. Unlike traditional websites, web apps must also function smoothly on the phone like responsive websites.
However, a web app must do more than a responsive website, which mainly resizes and repositions content. A web app adjusts buttons, menus, and forms so that they are intuitive and easily accessible on phones and tablets. When we program our web apps, we also decide upon which content to display on apps, tablets, and desktops. A slideshow might be a great idea for the desktop website, but for the phone, perhaps a few icons with short text blurbs would load faster and look better.
More than a Website
It is 2018. Simply a nice billboard on the internet will not keep your customers coming in the door. We can setup services that improve your customer’s’ experience.
Ease of Application
Stay in Touch
Get your Team Involved
Mix it up
SEO made Simple
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a new website? Does your website serve your business objective? Dispensary Web Apps is here to guide you through the complex territories of websites and the internet.
We have compiled an extensive list of FAQ answers to help explain website technologies, efficiencies, development process, website hosting, website coding frameworks, content management systems, advertising, analytics, search engine optimization and much more!
Learn about the leading technologies in the field and all possibilities technology offers in 2018! Dispensary Web Apps is ready to map out your online journey and design, develop, and promote your compassion center to the online world!
What is Web Development?
Does your website serve your business objective?
- Enable people aware of my name or business to find and contact me.
- Attract visitors in my general location to my business based upon keyword searches.
- Provide scalable customer support through my website.
- Improve customer retention and loyalty by having a website with ever-evolving content and two way communication.
- Sell products, streamline shipping, and improve customer support through my ecommerce website.
- Monetize or retain my social following by having my website as a central hub.
- Mockup an idea into a functional web app in order to woo investors and find partners.
- Get email signups via an attractive landing page for an upcoming product launch.
- My website is used for bookings and reservations.
- My website is used for receiving payments for goods or services.
Does my website load quickly?
Visit Pingdom or webpagetest.org and see how long it takes for your site to load. Yslow.org gives a list of 23 load time improvements that can be implemented. Google’s speed test will also analyze your site and tell you what improvements you can make for it to load faster.
How can I make my website load faster?
- Use appropriate sized and formatted images to maximize your content to webpage size ratio.
- Use page compression (such a gzip compression).
- Serve static content from caches rather than have your server build the same webpages over and over each time the webpage is visited.
- Specify expiry times for content, so that your visitors browsers store your content, making their browsing experience much faster.
- If you’ve got a lot of content (ie videos, photos, etc) use a Content Delivery Network rather than just one server to send content to your visitors.
- Make sure your DNS lookup is fast and doesn’t route you through any superfluous name servers.
- Chose high quality hosting and ask if they will do some of the above things for you.
Custom Websites and Enterprise E-Commerce Solutions for Compassion Centers
Perhaps you can’t sell everything online but if you are trying to build brand recognition you need to consider E-Commerce. It’s never been easier.
We’ll connect your website right to your bank account through a secure payment processor. We’ll upload your products (or train your employees to do so). We’ll get you setup printing shipping labels. We’ll even integrate your online store with Google analytics so you can know if your facebook ads are paying of
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.